National Returns/Exchanges Policy (New Zealand):
When you shop at Melissa Lovelock Textiles, we want you to be satisfied and confident with your purchase. Therefore, if your purchase isn't quite right, we're happy to provide you with one of the following;
An exchange for another Melissa Lovelock Textiles item of the same or lesser value, or a full refund of the original purchase price of the item (postage costs excluded).
This is provided that:
- Item/s are returned within 21 days from the original date of purchase
- An original Melissa Lovelock Textiles invoice accompanies the returned item/s
- Item/s are in an original and re-saleable condition including: original packaging is intact, instructions, labels, swing tags, care guides, etc are provided
- A Melissa Lovelock Textiles Returns Authorisation Form is completed and accompanies the item/s to be returned.
Item/s must be returned and inspected before any exchange or refund is granted. If any of the above conditions are not met, Melissa Lovelock Textiles reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund.
Returned item/s can be exchanged for other item/s from the Melissa Lovelock Textiles online store of the same value or lesser value. For item(s) exchanged of a lesser value, a refund will be issued for the difference in price (not including postage cost).
Refunds will be made in the same tender of the original purchase.
Please note, you the customer will be required to pay the total cost of shipping and postage fees for any item/s you wish to exchange or return for a refund. (This means you the customer will pay the total postage cost to return the item/s, and you the customer will pay the total postage cost to receive the new item/s, if you wish to exchange the item/s). Please email Melissa Lovelock Textiles (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any enquiries regarding the return/exchange of an item/s.
Items Not Eligible for Refund or Store Credit:
We are unable to provide an exchange or refund for item/s where in our reasonable opinion the item/s has, following the sale to you, become of unacceptable quality due to:
- Fair wear-and-tear
- Misuse or failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions
- Use of the item in an abnormal way
- Failure to take reasonable care of the item.
Melissa Lovelock Textiles reserve the right not to provide an exchange or refund for the following items:
- Items which do not meet the above conditions for return
- Items which have been modified, damaged or altered in any way.
Return and Exchange Procedure:
1. Ensure that the item/s meet the return conditions, stated above.
2. Contact Melissa Lovelock Textiles (email@example.com) and request a Return Authorisation Form.
3. Provide the original invoice of your purchase.
4. Arrange shipping of the item/s to Melissa Lovelock Textiles within 21 days of purchase date (returns address will be emailed to you).
Melissa Lovelock Textiles will update you with the status of your return. Please allow 1-2 weeks for exchange items to be shipped to you (if they are in stock). If any exchange item/s are out of stock, we will notify you and this will take longer.
International Returns/Exchanges Policy (outside of New Zealand):
There are currently NO refunds or exchanges for any international purchases, so please choose your item/s wisely.